The details of the Ural Warranty which comes with every 2014 production sidecar motorcycle is as follows. If you have any questions regarding Ural Warranty details, please use the Quick Contact form.
Irbit MotorWorks of America, Inc., (IMWA, Inc.) warrants to the first retail purchaser of the URAL® motorcycle from an Authorized IMWA Dealer and each subsequent owner that the motorcycle is free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated below.
To Qualify For This Warranty
- The URAL® motorcycle must be purchased from a Dealer within the United States who is authorized by IMWA, Inc. to sell motorcycles.
- Prior to delivery to the purchaser, the Dealer who is authorized by IMWA, Inc. to sell motorcycles must perform set-up and pre-delivery service.
Warranty Time Period
- Duration: two (2) years parts and labor.
- There is no mileage limitation.
- Coverage begins the date the motorcycle is sold to the first retail purchaser and the warranty registration card is received by IMWA, Inc.
- IMWA, Inc. will repair or replace, at its options, any part (including parts of the emission control systems) that is found to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use for the applicable time period.
- In cases when warranty repair takes longer than 14 days, the warranty time period (see Warranty Time Period) is extended for the time period of repair, during which the motorcycle could not been ridden due to failures.
- IMWA, Inc. provides warranty for spare parts for the following period of time starting from the time of purchase of the parts by a Dealer or retail customer.
Warranty Time Period
- Engine – 12 Months
- Gearbox – 12 Months
- Final Drive – 12 Months
- Alternator – 6 Months
- Electric Starter – 6 Months
- Ignition – 6 Months
- The rest of the motorcycle parts and parts assemblies – 30 Days
The above applies ONLY in cases when Dealer or retail customer identifies defects before using parts and/or assemblies or these defects are identified during performance AND provided these parts have been properly installed by IMWA, Inc. or authorized IMWA Dealer.
IMWA, Inc. will reimburse non-IMWA repair shops performing warranty repair for labor only if all the warranty processing and approval procedures are completely fulfilled and/or carried out according to IMWA, Inc. guidelines stated in the Warranty Claim Filing Procedures (see Warranty Claim Filing Procedures).